Having the option for the caller to be routed to voicemail for an unanswered call can sometimes lead to laid-back agents not actively answering calls. In this instance, voicemail can be removed from each Call Routing Profile as required.
- Login to the Call Control Portal.
- Select Call Routing Profiles from the left-hand menu.
- Hover over the relevant Call Routing Profile from the list and select Edit.
- Choose the relevant Route Set from the drop-down.
- Select Voicemail from the Call Control list.
- Select Delete to remove the voicemail options.
- Select Save to save changes to the Routing Profile continue.
- To test that voicemail has been removed correctly, call the Campaign Tracking Number for the Call Routing Profile and ensure the call is not routed to voicemail if not answered.
Important: Don't forget to check that your call timeout setting is long enough for the call to time-out and go to the next instruction, or your own phone system or mobile voicemail before ending the call.