Each Call Dynamics account can support multiple sub-users of the main account to avoid the need to share passwords across multiple staff members and 3rd parties.
To create an additional login to your account, follow the steps below;
- Login to your control panel
- Click on 'My Profile' from the left-hand toolbar
- Click on 'User access'
- Make sure you are on the 'Sublogins' tab
- Click 'Add New'
- In 'Sublogin Name', enter the email address of the new login you are going to create, and under Password, create a secure password for that user
- Click the 'Add' button
- For most scenarios, you can tick 'Admin User?' which will provide the user with full administration rights to the account. Alternatively, you can lock the user down to specific campaigns, and decide if the user 'Can Order' additional tracking numbers through their login.
- And finally, click 'Save Changes'
Your new sub user account should now be able to log into the control panel.