To Add a Time-of-Day routing rule, it's just a two part process of creating the rule, and then assigning it to a 1300 number.
1. Log into your account at https://control.calldynamics.com.au
2. Once logged in, click Call Routing Profiles
3. Click the Time Groups tab.
4. Click Add a Time Group - a new Time Group will appear.
5. Hover your mouse over the new Time Group and click Edit.
6. In the field that has 'New Time Group,' replace the name with a more meaningful name (such as business hours)
7. The default time will be set at 09:00 - 18:00. Adjust these times as you see fit.
8. Select which days are your 'business days'
9. Click Save
Now we need to add the time group to your 1300 number.
10. In the Call Routing Profiles menu, select the Profiles tab.
11. Open up your Call Routing by clicking the Edit button that appears next to your number.
12. Click the Add Route Set button, and give the route set a meaningful name (ie Regular Business Hours).
13. Next to the Add Route Set button, click the drop-down box for *Default.
14. Now click the Select Time Group box and select the Time Group name we created in Step 6.
15. Now, using the blue tiles, create the routing for business hours (this might mean that you'll have to replicate the setting in the Default time group).
16. Once you've done that, click the drop-down box and go back to the Default profile.
17. Now adjust the Default profile routing to handle your after-hours calls (this might mean having a Voicemail tile all by itself).
18. Click the small save and then the larger save and it's done!
Now you just need to test the service. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to get in contact.