To add a Whisper, just follow this two-part process:
Upload Your Whisper Recording:
To upload your recording, first you will need a create a recording of what you'd like the whisper to say.
PLEASE NOTE: The Whisper will not work in conjunction with the Press-to-accept feature - only one of these features can be active at a time on each number.
The first step is to ensure that the file is an 8khz .WAV file. The next step is to login to your Control Panel and follow these prompts:
1. Click on Voice Messages
2. Click the blue Upload Message button
3. You'll see a new window appear. Give your recording a title, and select the file on your computer.
4. Click the green Upload button. The recording should now appear in the Voice Messages list.
Setting your Whisper:
1. Click on Call Routing Profiles on the left hand side
2. Hover your mouse over the 1300 number (that you wish to add a Whisper to) until an Edit button appears and click it. This should bring up a new screen.
3. Where it says Call Control, you should see a white box (not the blue box) labelled Attempt Termination with your destination number in grey underneath - select that and you should see some options appear on the right hand side.
4. Under the Options menu that has just appeared, Check the box that says Whisper (ensure that the Press-to-accept box is unchecked).
4. You'll also see there is a drop-down box under Whisper. Click that box and select the recording that you uploaded earlier.
5. Once the recording is selected, press the small Save button followed by the larger Save button.
Now that you have successfully added a Whisper, all you need to do now is just to test it.