To adjust where your calls are routed through to, just follow these steps:
1. Login to your Control Panel at https://control.calldynamics.com.au
2. Select Call Routing Profiles on the left hand side menu
3. Hover your mouse over the Default profile (it might also be your 1300 number), and click Edit. This should cause a new screen to appear.
4. In the white box labelled Attempt Termination, you should see your existing answer point number. Click on this box.
5. Once you've clicked on this box, some new options will appear on the right, including the Destination field which should show your existing answer point number.
6. Adjust your existing answer point number to your new answerpoint number.
7. Click the smaller Save button followed by the larger save button.
That should finalise your change. Now all you have to do is ring a test the number to ensure that you're happy with the new configuration.